Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thanks for your patience :) More recipes to come shortly.....



My dear loyal visitors and my blog readers,

Thanks for visiting and thank you for your patience, I promise more recipes to follow shortly.

Can't believe it will be a year on July 21st, since I first started blogging !!!

Just got back from our wonderful CA vacation and our favorite nephew's wedding. The wedding was beautiful.

I want to tell you that I absolutely fell in love with California. I was totally mesmerized by its beauty, its beautiful weather, gorgeous vegetation, variety of beautiful flowers, delicious fruits and vegetables.

It totally inspired me. May be some day... I will move there....if fate takes me there !!


Thank you :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...